Le 15/08/2014 22:48, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
On 15/08/2014 4:31 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Le 14/08/2014 17:27, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7766031 has nothing on it except a link to another page. with the same title at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Information+Material.

However it is referenced by
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Home.
Would it not make sense to delete change this reference to the page with theh content (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Information+Material) and delete the page with no content.

Ron

Beware,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7766031 has 16
attachments...

Jacques

Good point.
The files are all pretty old.
Any reason why the
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Information+Material
page was added.
It seems to overlap with the files attached to this page.

This page has been added by Paul at his own initiative. It was an effort to collect all the Marketing material in one place. Then he did not move files from the old page (the attached ones).
What we could do is moving the attachments we want to keep from the old page
and remove the old page.

Are logos and marketing materials that use OfBiz.org worth keeping in the "active
area" of the wiki?

Where would you put them else?

Are their any circumstances in which a new marketing doc should refer to
ofbiz.org?

Any ideas :D (it's late here)

Jacques

Ron