Sharan, as a committer, you have write access to these documents, they are at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/site/docs, the whole site is at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/site Because of the possible importance of these documents (even if old), I began to review them in detail by section. They should be marked as Obsolete in most case I guess, I will confirm below...

Here is my 1st attempt:
config_deploy_maint.html, this document is based on OFBiz 3.0!
    Introduction
    Building Blocks
        Nothing, important can be discarded
    Setting Up a Database
        Obsolete, can be discarded
    Downloading and Installing Java - java.sun.com
        Obsolete, can be discarded
    OFBiz
     Getting OFBiz
        Obsolete, we have better documents, can be discarded
     Deploying & Configuring OFBiz
        jndiservers.xml
            Obsolete, we have better documents, can be discarded
        entityengine.xml
            Check the content, maybe not all is covered elsewhere (setup doc)
        Servlet & JSP Container
            Obsolete, can be discarded
        Transaction Manager
            Obsolete, can be discarded
        Connection Pool
            Obsolete, can be discarded
        JMS Configuration
            N/A, discard
        URL Settings
            We have better documents, can be discarded (content to be compared
to tech setup maybe)
        Cache Settings & Analysis
            We have better documents, can be discarded (content to be compared
to tech setup maybe)
     Keeping Up With OFBiz
The rest is empty => discard!
    Restarting versus Run-time Changable
    The OFBiz WebTools
    Performance & Reliability
    eCommerce Specific

As you can see, we can neglect this document, I will do a review of others the
same way, but w/o as much comments, see below...