Here is an alternative version (that includes Pierre's feedback) for the very
first statement:

"Apache OFBiz™ is an open source software product for the automation of
enterprise processes that includes framework components and business
applications for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM [...]"

For the remaining text, I would keep Adrian's version (based on Ron's initial
text).

Jacopo