I looked in the book, but do not see anything specific about bugs.
I have read through the requirements (she does not go into it from a
purchased stuff perspective, but was very thorough in discussing from a
building items perspective).
All I am asking is if some one can confirm the issue, and I will write it up
as Jirra.
Just set a min qty on a finished good that is purchased, and has a supplier
set up.
run MRP to get requirements on it (assuming you dont have the min qty in
stock)
go into order and approve/create P.O. and see if you get a receive button.

If  I hear that some one else can re-create the issue, I will write up a
jirra.
I even know how I fixed it in my page and can reference that.

Maybe I should not bring this kind of thing to this list? Just want to
ensure it is actually an issue, and this is the proper place to discuss
prior to writing it up.

Joel

-----
Joel Fradkin