Yes, I also have a vested interest in keeping this (PROJECTMGR) in the
releases. It is part of our ORRTIZ:COM solution portfolio for our customers
and we use it internally. And I have contributed to the improvement of the
component.

We, at ORRTIZ:COM, even use an extension to the code base to ensure that it
also works for fixed price and internal projects. This extension includes
generating the gl transactions regarding the cost price of each hour
registered regarding a project.

We also use the LDAP component to connect to our directory server (Apache
Directory Server).

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*