Pierre,

The custom Alumni Network has some key features:

 * Access
     o The Locate a Practitioner is available for general use, given
       that they want the general public to be able to find one of
       their Alumni practitioners)
     o Other features require authentication and user setup
 * Authentication
     o Alumni use their Student#, First Name and Last Name to gain
       access to the site
     o We make a callout to a back-end Student Mgmt System -- if
       authenticated then a user profile is setup and access granted
 * Locate a Practitioner
     o Re-purposed the Store-Locator functionality we developed in BigFish
     o Integrated into Google Maps
     o OFBiz Entities:
         + PARTY (and associated GROUP/ROLE/CONTENT)
         + CONTACT_MECH / POSTAL_ADDRESS
         + GEO_POINT / PARTY_GEO_POINT
 * Private functions (Jobs, Rental Office, Volunteer, Message Board)
     o The idea is that this is a private community and allow Alumni to
       communicate with other Alumni
     o "Postings"
         + Jobs: if someone has a Acupuncture practice and are looking
           for additional practitioners then a job offering is posted,
           and other Alumnis can apply for that position
         + Office Rental: someone has additional office space available
           for rental
         + Volunteer Posting: someone needs volunteers for a specific event
         + OFBiz Entities:
             # For the primary data collected we created specific
               POSTING entities (e.g. JOB_POSTING)
             # With associations back to standard entities within OFBiz
               (PARTY, PARTY_ASSOC, ENUMERATION etc.)
     o Message Board: general board to share ideas, thoughts and
       solicit feedback etc
         + OFBiz Entities:
             # we use the CONTENT, CONTENT_ASSOC and CONTENT_TYPE

Is that what you meant?

Nick