Hi Eric,

- One good use of Requirements in Ofbiz is that, that could be
automatically converted to Purchase Order on Approval
- Someone who needs a product within the company just puts a requirement
and does not need to know the about the Purchase Order workflow
- Person who takes the Requirement forward to a Purchase Order workflow
could be totally different person
- This is also helpful in MRP where the system automatically proposes
requirements

Regards