Currently createInventoryItemVariance is in minilang and deals with
individual rows for each inventory item.
I modified my physical inventory screen to only have one row per product.
I get a product id and a variance amount.
I need to come up with a routine I hit so it removes the oldest items first.
If adding inventory back I am guessing I need to cap at the items original
qty and then move to the next item (or maybe just go over the orignal qty?).
In any case I need to ensure I adjust the oldest with QTY, and then get the
next if available.
I can see some examples where iterate is used, but I will need to keep a
running total of the variance and find the by date and move to the next one,
or if it no longer has qty move to the next available or over adjust if no
new records to get.
Any advice on how to code and if its ok to overload the qty, or if its
better to create a new item to adjust? just not sure I guess I could use the
last price etc.

-----
Joel Fradkin