Ofbiz does not start without errors. There are 2, which do not seem to be
related to my problem:

2014-10-23 14:26:25,308 |OFBiz-config-0       |DatabaseUtil
 |E| WARNING: Column [META_DATA_VALUE] of table [OFBIZ.CONTENT_META_DATA]
of entity [ContentMetaData] IS a primary key in the database, but IS NOT a
primary key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs
to be re-created or modified so that this column is NOT part of the primary
key.

2014-10-23 14:26:25,310 |OFBiz-config-0       |DatabaseUtil
 |E| WARNING: Column [META_DATA_VALUE] of table
[OFBIZ.DATA_RESOURCE_META_DATA] of entity [DataResourceMetaData] IS a
primary key in the database, but IS NOT a primary key in the entity
definition. The primary key for this table needs to be re-created or
modified so that this column is NOT part of the primary key.

Also on the server, after running "ant start", when connecting to
http://localhost:8080/webtools i get redirected to a 8443 url and console
output is generated. On the 8443 URL i get the SSL error. There are no new
log entries dough.

Maybe it's the java version:
1.7.0_51: SSL error (Opensuse13.1, tried on vServer and VM)
1.7.0_71: Working (Archlinux)

Freundliche Grüsse

Adrian Stern
unchained - web solutions