Sorry, Forrest, I'm still pretty clueless about OFBiz and can't begin to
help anyone with the project's wiki accessibility.  I was actually
kicking myself in that message for not yet being able to help the
project by turning someone else's generous mailing list contribution
(e.g. your instructions) into a small-scope tutorial (I'm a tech writer
in search of a SME or three).

Perhaps someone more in-the-know can help you get started on transposing
your instructions to the wiki.