Yes. Tax is not easy. You did understand me correctly and yes it is some
kind of subsidy scheme.

I'm afraid I cannot follow you. Let me racap.

Since i always bill the customer for the net amount plus 8% VAT - I should
configure that. This will fill my Tax account with the amounts due for the
different VAT Rates and also create me the correct invoice to bill the
customer.

But how would I correct this after? I would have to check each invoice by
hand (or create an export for calculation) and manually subtract this
amount from the tax account. This would be a lot of work. In addition,
would the balance be wrong most of the time since it includes the VAT Rates
and not the SSS Rate. I don't believe any accountant would like that.

What do you mean by "specific tax categorization of product-customer
combinations"? I assume you don't mean the "categories" tab from tax
authorities? So what do you mean more specifically by reducing the
percentage with it?

Freundliche GrĂ¼sse

Adrian Stern
unchained - web solutions