For those really interested in this subject, there is currently a thread
running on the infra ML

>Hi Alex,
>
>On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 7:33 AM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:
>> ...I’m wondering if there are tools to do analysis of content from an Apache
>> mailing list...
>
>Over at Sling we have a sample mail archive server that could be used
>for this purpose if you don't find an out of the box solution. Some
>assembly required
>
>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/samples/mail-archive/
>
>-Bertrand

Have a look at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/samples/mail-archive/README.md

Jacques

Le 20/10/2014 11:48, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
There was qu...@pulse.apache.org (only for committers) but it's now closed.

Any committer could determine the count of subscribers to a mailing list and who are the moderators by sending and email from his/her apache.org address

I updated committers\docs\resources.txt about that. Since it's not a secret,
here is what I put there

Officers and Moderators have access now ===
Use https://whimsy.apache.org/incubator/moderators to get the list of
moderators (only ASF Members and Officers have access)
Moderators of a list can send an email to $list-list@$project.a.o. (eg
dev-l...@cloudstack.apache.org) and get the list of susbcribers>>

Jacques