+1 for moving them to sub-projects. That is how they would work.

Ron

On 14/11/2014 4:42 PM, joelfrad...@gmail.com wrote:
I understand both sides of this issue.
No one wants to hold up the new release of the core (its pretty huge in
itself).
But it makes you miss the specials like POS or Scrum.
Just my opinion is you have to not include them. So whoever decided to lose
them did what I think is the proper thing. All the specials should be
documented as to what is the version of code they work with and there should
be a simple way to add them (hot-deploy etc?)
Folks who use them and want them have to get them happy in the current
version and make the fixed version available to everyone. Maybe there could
be some co-ordination, so when new releases are planned for core, the
specials could be ready as well. But tying the together makes it even more
of a chore to do a new release. My 2 cents.

Joel

-----
Joel Fradkin