Would love to share on wiki. I'll see if I can figure it out. I was of course
complimenting the frame work. I did the front end for my edi and it was easy
to use and create. In my opinion mods are easy but even fully functional
pages are too. It had three tables that relatex to each other. Used entity
xml to create the tables. First two suppliers I did using seed but the third
was a service and after I finished my gui for edi. So I did it using the app
I wrote using ft and groovy. Used Web tools to export and add to seed. Ofbiz
makes it easy. I did have to do a Java implementation for http client but
the ftp ones use the existing ftp lib.

-----
Joel Fradkin