Jacopo,

I tested the patches again on the ofbiz instance configured with postgresQL
database, the patches worked pretty well. Although I did not have the chance to
test them under oracle or MySql, I guess the patches should work fine for these
two DBMS since they both also support SQL grammar EXTRACT(YEAR/MONTH/DAY FROM
...). Anyway, that's what I got till now. Hope it helps.

--
发自我的ONEPLUS智能手机

Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>编写: