Hi Nicolas:

If any or all of my presentations are accepted, then I will be at ApacheCon.

At the risk of sounding like a jerk: For anyone reading this email who does not know me - I'll just say - I'm always excited to meet anyone involved with OFBiz. An open invitation, ApacheCon or not.

BTW, if anyone has a topic that they would like me to present at the conference, and it isn't already on the list:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+track+@+Apachecon+US+2015+in+Texas,+Austin+-++April+13-17,+2015

Please feel free to contact me via my website: http://www.aesolves.com/control/contact or directly at rhoff...@aesolves.net.

I already mentioned to Sharan that I am willing to refactor my week-long, on-site developer training class, (more info here: http://www.aesolves.com/store/products/p_TR-0734-CL) into something that would work at the conference. Seems like the current thinking is that there isn't enough interest. But I'm still willing and able to do this.

Best Regards,
Ruth Hoffman
rhoff...@aesolves.net
http://www.aesolves.com