HI Christian,

In order to help me and others understand, could you elaborate with which
product you are trying to achieve this? Is this related to a product in the
demo data set?

Also, With which products did you create the orders for the marketing
packages and/or the configurable goods, that led to the creation of the
requirements?

It might help understanding the use case.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-