Le 07/01/2015 01:59, Davide Ciofetti a écrit :
"If your DB had no data you could not do what you did below, OFBiz totally
relies on its Entity Engine which itself needs a working DB"

I executed an "ant load-demo" command before to start ofbiz using ant
start: isn't it the right command to fill up the data base with demo data?

That's good
then I would like to point out that when I click on an address book button
(for example), ofbiz alerts me about a connection timeout (alerted in less
than 2 seconds... this let me think about connection absence)

<<when I click on an address book button>> please clarify by clear steps in
OFBiz UI

Jacques

I would like in any case thank the developers community and you guys
replying here: you let me use a (hopefully) great and supported erp
software.
I often write here because I'm anxious to use it and because seeing the
download page seems that it needs 3 steps to let this software to run, when
in fact could happen issues that leave you locked for days if you don't
know where to put the hands (like me) and this make me too lost.

anyway I will read carefully the documentation you passed me as a link
On Jan 5, 2015 7:06 PM, "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>