As an addition to my previous email and in reference to my statement "or JMS we have modified the JMS/Service functionality in OFBiz.": it is not necessary to modify OFBiz here, you can use OOTB OFBiz to get things running.

We have just written a simplified service to get rid of OFBiz specific code/service parameters such as userLogin, timezone etc. because they are not needed for calls to non-OFBiz systems.

Regards,

Michael

Hi Jean-Luc,

we have some experience with OFBiz connected to Apache Camel with Apache ServiceMix for integration. We use REST endpoints and JMS/ActiveMQ to connect OFBiz to the ESB. For JMS we have modified the JMS/Service functionality in OFBiz.

Regards,

Michael