I'm talking about the service :

http://demo-stable-ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/ServiceList?sel_service_name=sendEmailDated

Here you can find it :

http://demo-stable-ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/FindJob

Gil*

*
Le 04/02/2015 12:10, Heidi Dehaes a écrit :
Gil,

I have only these jobs planned at today 's date:

- sendcontactListPartySubscribeEmail
- sendContactListPartyVerifyEmail

They are also finished. But nothing happened.

Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.ola...@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

Ok Gil,

Thanks for info.
And what do you mean with "and the job sendEmailDate is planned.

Heidi

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.ola...@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

  Hi Heidi

First you have to check that your instance is well configured within
general.properties file, to send mail (look for smtp properties).

Then you'll have to create a communication event with contactList
associated. Write the subject and content, then you'll have the ability to
preview or publish.

When you publish, if your instance is configured and the job
sendEmailDate is planned, the mail will be sent (after the startDate given
in commEvent creation).

Best Regards

Gil