Hi folks,

I'm exploring the use of the entity sync feature of the framework to perform
some data replication. Because of my setup, I would need to use the "offline
sync" portion of the functionality.

I have gone through the existing services, and the interface for offline
entity sync in webtools. However, when it comes time to "Accept Offline
Sync" or "Reject Offline Sync", a call is made to the
updateOfflineEntitySync service which is not yet implemented.

Based on the existing flow, I would think that at the very least, an
implemented updateOfflineEntitySync would update the runStatusId on the
proper EntitySync/EntitySyncHistory record. Is it envisioned that there
would be any additional logic (outside of what I've mentioned) in this
service to handle the Accept/Reject of an offline sync operation?

If I decide to go down this route, I wanted to ensure that I understood the
intended function of this service in case I wind up implementing something,
and/or contributing an implementation for this service.

Thanks!
Darrell