Hi all,

I feel proud to be able to announce that we have successfully integrated a
rest service delivering validated address details on approx 8.000.000 in
the Netherlands.

With this function contact mechanism for all kinds of physical addresses
can be validated and enriched with additional information like e.g.
latitude and longitude data, governmental ids and more.

Correct registration of physical addresses is key with respect to delivery
of documents and shipments. Yet errors are easily made resulting in
incorrect deliveries and potential delays with respect to e.g. payment of
invoices. Over 13.000 addresses change weekly as a result of municipal
reclassification, completion of construction, split up/mergers of existing
homes and the renaming of streets, cities and counties.

Our new integrated function allows Dutch users to only submit a postal code
and a house number and validated address details like street name, house
number additions, municipality, province, addres type, purpose and more are
returned for acceptance.

For more information feel free to contact me directly.

Best regards.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-