Im currently in the process of setting up a store with appox 2K items, I
have totally automated the addition of these and many more items into the
product list, categories, rollups, category members, prices, etc etc
through the xml data file install through the command prompt.  I am pretty
proficient in bash and the like and am racking my brain on how to just get
Image installed, and converted to all the sub size images and included in
the product list.  I tried to curl post the data, but im doing something
wrong, and i was even set on just resizing with image majik and xml data
file installing into the products... apparently imagemajik doesnt like any
of my jpgs, and I have even more photos than i do items.. approx 5K  I
really do not want to be making 5K clicks to bring in the photos, and help
would be appreciated

Chris