Thanks Sakthi,

I was looking for it at but did not find it with the others at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/slides

Jacques

Le 20/04/2015 03:21, Sakthivel Vellingiri a écrit :
This was my time at ApacheCon and thoroughly enjoyed the presentations,
Pleased to meet the fellow Ofbiz members. Ofbiz presentations were
thoughtful, informative & interactive too, thanks to all the presenters.

Please feel free to access my slide deck in the included link
http://www.integrines.com/resources/documents/CanOFBizStandStringentRequirementsOfPharmaManufacturing.pdf

Regards
Sakthi