I mean contributors don't need to backport (COMMIT) patches from OFBiz trunk to
OFBiz branches...

Jacques

Le 21/05/2015 09:33, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Please remember that committers are contributors with privileges. So
wouldn't it concern them?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 9:21 AM, Jacques Le Roux <