Hi Tom,

I’ve seen a solution for this with a combination of OFBiz and solr using the
Tika library to index document contents.
See here: https://tika.apache.org

This could be a nice todo in addition to the not yet finished solr integration
issue OFBIZ-5042, maybe I will investigate it a bit in the near future...

Regards,

Martin Becker
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de