Jacques, Pierre and Arum

Thanks for the technical answer.

I agreed with the advantages of a DB per Tenant and the scalability of the HW infrastructure underneath . Hence the maintenance and support issues.
I test with v14.12 and advise.

Regards,
Fernando

Le 2015-05-21 03:09, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
More accurately multi-tenancy has been introduced in trunk in February 2010 and has been continuously improved since.
It works with all the DBMSs you can fiund in the EntityEngine.xml file.
The number of tenants depends on the material resources, not the code.
It's not a solution to scale above thousands tough (you need a DB by tenant...) This limitation comes with the obvious advantages of having separated DBs. You can find details about these advantages on the Net, notably when it comes to backups things and guarantee access separation...

Jacques