Hi Everyone

In preparation for the Community Day on Saturday I have setup a new sprint
in Jira called 'Community Day 2 - 2015'

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=64&view=planning.nodetail
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=64&view=planning.nodetail>

If you know what Jira issues you will be working on during the Community Day
then please add them to the sprint so that we can capture some statistics
aobut what work has been done.

*Remember *that we now have Jira setup to allow contributors to assign
themselves to an issue. This helps because other people can see who is
working on which issue. If you want assign yourself to an issue in Jira and
but don't yet have access to do so then please respond back to thread with
your Jira id details.

Thanks
Sharan