You also need to change the settings in

framework/catalina/ofbiz-component.xml

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 6/22/2015 2:09 PM, Tom Running wrote:
Thanks Mandeep,

If I left it at port 8080 and changed the ofbiz-component.xml) to "/".

Then I can access to the ecommerce website.

But when I change it to port 80 in the url.properties and changed the
ofbiz-component.xml) to "/"
I can not get access to the ecommerce website.

What am I missing.

Here are my configuration:

**********/ofbiz14/framework/webapp/config/url.properties***************
# HTTP Port (Not Secure port)