Hi,

I have a simple need, i want to find a way to import a group of party WorkEffort into Outlook.

I'm not familiar with Outlook so i wanted to know if someone already managed to do such needs and how ?

I looked into mails, wiki and Jira, I only found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4247, and Icalendar Integration : https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/iCalendar+Integration

I guess there is a way to import .ical files into Outlook, but if there is some other experience in the community, it would be nice.

Best Regards

Gil