I have a custom app that I am building.  I started with an existing app which I
copied to hot-deploy and have been modifying as needed.  I'm having a hard time
figuring out where uiLabelMap is being loaded from.  My app is still utilizing
the properties in the original component for it's uiLabelMap values, and I
would like it to point to the ones in the new component I am modifying.  Can
someone point me in the right direction?  If it matters, it is the Warehouse
component that I started with.
thanksDamon