just under bash shell :

$ cd  yourofbiz; ./ant; find . -name *.java -delete
And create your package.

But you can't remove xml, groovy  and ftl source

Nicolas

Le 20/02/2015 08:24, Arjun Rajappan a écrit :
I don't know how to deliver only jars without source... can you provide me
some help full links or files regarding this.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Jacques Le Roux <