Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Thanks

This said you made an error, you should run 1st
    ./ant load-demo
to load the demo data

Then
    ran ./ant start-pos
which runs the POS only.

If you want to run both the HTML UI and the POS (Swing UI), then use
    ran ./ant start-both

In all cases
     ./ant -p
is your friend

I send you the link below which should help you to continue

HTH

Jacques