Hi Gabriel,

We had a requirement once where security needed to be on row / record
level, and OFBiz does supports this on the widget level.

Your solution is not hard, you will probably need to define a few view
entities with constraints on roletype of logged in user. You will also
limit what shows up on the screen with hasrolepermission tags.

This section might help:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Security+Permissions#OFBizSecurityPermissions-Atrecordlevel,byusingRolelimitedpermissionsorrelatedmeans

HTH

Taher Alkhateeb