http://www.technologyevaluation.com/fnl/1/2/2/191407/0/ The Rise of Mobile Access to Your ERP Data
Might be an interesting read.

Ron

On 08/09/2015 1:20 PM, Ravi Shekhar wrote:
Hi Derek

You can do Photo taking and GPS navigation in Hybrid as well as native.

I have done a mobile project on Photo taking using Cordova-Crosswalk, and
its easy and portable to Android and iOS. Have seen some demo for GPS
navigation to via Cordova-ionic framework

If you want to extend it to iOS too, and your requirement will not extend
beyond this (Photo taking and GPS), then IMHO, go for an ionic-cordova
hybrid model.

But if you only want to target Android, and you need it very fast and
stable, go for a native app.

P.S., now a days, with hardware catching up on mobile platform too, fast is
a relative term but native still looks more efficient and light as compare
to a hybrid app.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 9:53 PM, Brajesh Patel <brajeshpate...@gmail.com>