Hi Ashish,

You need to add order related js under application/commonext/webapp/ordermgr-js.
As birt component override the ordermgr webapp, hence js added under
application/ordermgr will not be loaded.

To fix this issue we added ordermgr-js webapp under commonext. Please add all
the order related js under ordergr-js webapp.

Thanks & Regards
—
Deepak Dixit