Totally cool, thanks Pierre!

Jacques

Le 07/10/2015 12:11, Pierre Smits a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

I am working on having the component listed for OFBiz at the MultiSafepay
site.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Haaa, wee need now to register this plugin in order to be show on top of
https://wwwv1.multisafepay.com
Is that possible someway? Magento and others are already there...

Jacques