I do not have much experience in java, although i have some experience of
.NET.
>From what i've seen in some questions asked on this mailing list, it seems
to me that the core services of OFBiz platform respond as XML WebServices,
decoupling the visual browser implementation details from the business
layer components themselves am i wrong? This could be specially interesting
to implement some interface functionality that needs to be responsive,
based on Bootstrap, Knockout, SignalR and ASP.NET MVC for example.

Is this interoperability possible?

Thank you,

Pedro