It depends where you've made changes. If you have all changes or additional features in your hot-deploy folder, just copy them in a fresh 13.07.02 installation and see if there are conflicts with used API and changed business logic.

You can expect some because 11.04.06 is years old and there were a lot of changes.

Personally, I would go with the 14.12.01 release branch, it's stabilizing and you don't have to do as much upgrade work later.

I can't say much about BigFish but I assume that it is located in the hot-deploy folder as well and the update instruction assumes you only have BigFish installed. Just keep your own extensions.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH