Thanks for report Christopher,

You suggested

-        String cacheKey = confItemContentTypeId + SEPARATOR + locale + SEPARATOR +
mimeTypeId + SEPARATOR + productConfigItem.get("productCategoryId");
+        String cacheKey = confItemContentTypeId + SEPARATOR + locale +
SEPARATOR + mimeTypeId;

But we need to have an unique cacheKey. It was a typo, productCategoryId should
have been configItemId

I fixed this typo in
trunk r1711519
R14.12 r1711521