Mike and Pierre

Yes we are using mysql and its set as latin1 (server and DB).

W'll change it to utf-8 and will open a JIRA for reference.

FYI
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3513773/change-mysql-default-character-set-to-utf-8-in-my-cnf

Regards,
Fernando

Le 2015-11-04 16:17, Mike a écrit :
It should, as long as your database is unicode (i.e. postgresql).  If
you're using mysql (my bet) it is not unicode by default.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>