This is due to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6669

I see only one solution: use also the content.sanitize properties from content.properties (here you want it false) in *ContentWrapper classes (where the content is encoded). This also means that you are then assuming your code is sensible to possible (but unlikely) static XSS attacks. I agree we should give this flexibility to users, once they are aware of what they are doing.

I will code that soon...

Jacques