Hi Pierre / Michael

Over the last few weeks I've tried to find out who is the Googe+ manager is
and have contacted the people who set up the channel originally but the old
passwords or logins dont work as it was pre-google+.

Anil mentioned that he did login in 2014 but the login details he sent me
dont work anymore. I think it is linked a Google+  account because I've
tried to reclaim it as the manager using the old logins but I cant. So I
think this means that someone already is the manager - but I dont know who.

Also my understanding is that Google wont give out the information about who
the channel manager is so at the moment I'm a bit stuck. If anyone else has
any other ideas then please go ahead otherwise I think we've lost it and
will have to set up an new one.

Thanks
Sharan