That's a great idea, thanks Nicolas!

Jacques

Le 11/01/2016 18:50, Nicolas Malin a écrit :
Thanks Jacques for the wiki update and Pierre for your memorial.

The release 15.12 has been created the the 31/12/15, so the 14.12 move logical as the stable branch. It contains many adrian's latest work so it came as a tribute. We can dedicate the 14.12 on the download page on release description.

Nicolas