Hi,

Your question is not very clear to me. why do you want to replace ftl with
jsp or html. Freemarker is just a templating engine like many others that
exist out there including jsp. You do not replace free marker with HTML you
just remove any freemarker tags (i.e. anything that starts with <#...> and
you've got HTML. However you lose the ability to code variables into your
HTML which is the main purpose why a templating language exists.

Perhaps if you clarify exactly what you want with an example then we can
help more

Taher Alkhateeb