You could check-out BigFish -- an open-source eCommerce framework that
complements OFBiz. Bigfish.solveda.com.
Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: anon [mailto:sa_remin...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 3:12 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Ofbiz Development

Hello List,
I have been looking at the tutorials on youtube of the ofbiz framework and I
was wondering what the development experience look like. I noticed in the vid
that the server has to be restarted frequently and that the startup time can
take more that 5 min. Is that really what is going on?
After seeing that, I tried the moqui framework, because I am looking for a
fully loaded opensource ecommerce framework. Sadly, moqui uses gradle and I do
not have a good experience with gradle. It is just too slow for my taste. Is
there any trick that you guys use to speed up thae ofbiz startup time or do you
guys just live with it? I left Javaland years ago because of that issue...
Thanks.