Hi Everyone

I'm posting this to both user and dev mailing lists.

The ASF had a big spam attack on Jira yesterday so have temporarily adjusted the default permissions on Jira. This means that those of you who are in the default Jira users group will not be able to create or comment on Jira issues. People with ICLA's filed and are in the Contributors or Committers groups wont have any problems. The infra team are working on it and hope to have it resolved soon.

In the meantime, I will take a look through the latest Jira activity for OFBiz and start adding users into a temporary group that has the correct access. I may not be able to identify everyone so if you are having problems creating or commenting on Jira issues then please let me know and I will add you to the temporary group.

Thanks
Sharan