+1 for the second :)

Le 28/05/2016 10:28, Sharan-F a écrit :
Hi Everyone

As the ASF has recently re-branded with a new feather logo, I'm looking to
update our OFBiz logo to include the new style feather. This will be then be
used on the new website as our logo.

The new Apache feather is thinner, has a more detail and uses some new
colours. We have come up with a couple of ideas and I'd like to get some
community feedback on which people prefer before refining it any further.

The first is based on what we have now. The feather complete fills the space
of the 'O'.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/61317052/UpdateOFBizLogo.png?api=v2

The old feather was a lot fatter so filled more space of the 'O'.

The second puts some whitespace around the feather to make the 'O' more
distinct.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/61317052/UpdateOFBizLogo-withUpdatedO.png?api=v2

What do people think? (I like the second one :-)

Thanks
Sharan