On 30/05/2016 15:17, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Le 30/05/2016 à 15:05, Julien NICOLAS a écrit :
If you have the font, capitalization will be easy.

But just in case the font is lost, I made some try on Open Font :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5BwTaGcWGtNcGxQel9kQmxvM28/view?usp=sharing

Great, I like the 3rd more but I guess we can do better?
If we work on a new logo, yes it's just the first step, choose the font. After that we can work on it to obtain a better logo.

Another subject is the TM (for trademark) could it be used with a new logo simply or is there something to do to be able to associate it to the new logo ?

I'm not sure to understand :) Is there not a TM char in svg fonts?
No, I'm asking about that kind of things : http://justcreative.com/2011/01/17/how-to-trademark-a-logo/

Jacques

Julien.