The syntax is (still) the same than in trunk

        ./ant load-extseed

You might want to use
        ./ant load-exttest
If you provide your own test data

By and large
        ./ant -p
is your friend

./ant run-install-extseed is deprecated (still used in R12.04)

HTH

Jacques:

Le 24/06/2016 à 21:14, Tom Running a écrit :
Greetings everyone,

I have been trying to configure ofbiz version 13 or 14 to work with
Postgre database.  No luck so far.  I have been looking and had tryied out
multiple way through what I had found via google.  But still running into
problem. Is there a details document some where that layout how to do this.

Especially, what to load for the initial database and ofbiz load??
I want a basic seed load with no test data.

What is the correct syntax and option to use?

Load the seed data with : ./ant run-install-extseed  or recently ./ant
load-extseed

Any help or suggestion?

Thanks,
Toom